San Carlos and Guaymas Sonora Mexico are special places. Where the desert meets the sea, palms share space with cactus, and languages & cultures intersect. It all provides the backdrop for a unique learning experience.
Featuring: Extracurricular Spanish with Arnold
- Essential Spanish Curriculum that moves at the pace of the students.
- A quick personal assessment can help the student determine which level or group is most appropriate for them.
- The same book, Madrigal's Magical Key to Spanish is used for all levels.
- Oct 5, 2015 - Oct 29, 2015 (4 weeks, 2X a week)
- Nov 2, 2015 - Nov 26, 2015 (4 weeks, 2X a week)
- Nov 30, 2015 - Dec 24, 2015 (4 weeks, 2X a week)
- Jan 4, 2016 - Jan 28, 2016 (4 weeks, 2X a week)
- Feb 1, 2016 - Feb 25, 2016 (4 weeks, 2X a week)
- Feb 29, 2016 - Mar 24, 2016 (4 weeks, 2X a week)
- Mar 28, 2016 - Apr 21, 2016 (4 weeks, 2X a week)
- Beginner: Mon & Wed @ 9:00am - 10:30am
- Intermediate: Mon & Wed @ 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Advanced: Mon & Wed @ 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Course: only $999 pesos for the entire month
- Book: $299 pesos (Madrigal's Magical Key to Spanish)
- Donde: Tequila's Restaurante
- (down the street from the Marinaterra Hotel, Caracol Turistico)
- Contactar: Arnold Trujillo
- cel: 622-142-0195
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org